What is an E-Shram Card?
The e-Shram card (shramik yojana card) is a digital card issued by the Indian Government. It allows social security benefits to those employed in the unorganized sector. This card was designed to give unorganized workers access to the various government schemes and facilities offered by the e-Shram portal. This is a beneficial initiative that is likely to improve their quality of life in many ways.
What is the Benefit of E-shram Card
The e-Shram Card is a digital version of the traditional Shram card. It provides a range of benefits to employees, including improved access to social security and health benefits. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) database makes it easier for employers to track employee information and manage payroll.
” This article will discuss the various benefits associated with having this card. Such as improved access to social security and health benefits, increased transparency in employee records, and enhanced convenience for unskilled workers. “
How to Download E-shram Card Online
Downloading an e-shram card online is a convenient way to access your labor rights and benefits. With this card, you can have access to your wages, health & safety provisions, gratuity & other benefits. This article will guide you through the steps of downloading an e-shram card online and how to use it for your benefit.
- Go to e-shram web portal.
- If you have already registered with the UAN portal, click on the “Already Registered” tab and select the “Update/Download UAN Card” option to update and download your card.
- To receive a one-time password, enter your UAN number, date of birth, and captcha code in the provided fields, then click the ‘Generate OTP’ button.
- To validate your authentication, you need to enter the one-time password (OTP) received on your mobile phone and press the ‘Validate’ button.
- Please review the personal information displayed on the screen and verify if it is correct.
- Once you have entered all the necessary details, use the ‘Preview’ option to verify them, then click ‘Submit’ to complete the process.
- A unique one-time password will be sent to your mobile number. To verify your identity, enter the OTP and click the “Verify” button.
- An e-Shram card can be easily generated and accessed on the screen.
- Download the e-Shram card by clicking the appropriate download option.
How to check e-shram card balance
Checking your e-shram card balance is easy and convenient. It can be done online or through an app on your phone. By using your e-shram card, you can keep track of the amount of money you are spending and make sure that you are not overspending.
Follow the steps below to how to check your e-shram card balance online:
- Go to e-shram web portal
- To check the beneficiary status of your E-Aadhaar card, click on the “E-Aadhaar Card Beneficiary Status Check” link.
- Please enter your e-Shram card number, UAN number, or Aadhaar Card in the given field and click the ‘Submit’ button to proceed.
- You can check the status of your e-Shram payment online.
Who is Eligible & Who Can Apply for e shram Card
It provides the entitlement to avail of various welfare schemes and benefits for those who are in unskilled manual labor.
- The eligibility criteria for an e-Shram card include any individual above 16 to 59 years of age. And the individual must have been employed in an unskilled manual labor job for more than 90 days in a year.
- The individuals should have valid documents such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, or any other approved identity proof to be eligible for an e-Shram Card.
How to apply for e shram card online
Applying for and activating an E-Sharm Card is a quick and easy process. This card provides a convenient way to pay for goods and services online and access exclusive discounts and promotions.
In this guide, we will walk you through the steps to apply for an E-Sharm Card online and how to activate it.
How to check e shram card payment status
Checking your e Shram Card Payment status is simple and easy.
All you need to do is:
- Log in to the E Shram portal,
- enter your username and password,
- Then click on ‘Check Payment Status’.
- After that, you will be able to view the payment details. Including the date of the transaction, the amount paid, and the status of your payment.
With this information at hand, you can easily track any discrepancies or anomalies in your payments.
- The eShram card is a revolutionary new technology that has revolutionized the way people access and use government services.
- The eShram card provides users with a secure and convenient way to access these services without having to carry around physical documents or cards.
- The eShram card, users can quickly and easily access the information they need without worrying about security or privacy concerns.
- The eShram card has been a significant success in India. Providing citizens with a fast and reliable way to access essential government services.
You May Also Read: mParivahan App Download for Online Vehicle RC Status Check
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.