The mparivahan app provides transport information to citizens, taking the hassle out of managing transport services. They aimed to bring convenience to all drivers and transparency in the system. It’s a genuine app for vehicle registration RTO numbers in India from across different registries.
Table of Contents
What is mParivahan App?
mParivahan is a mobile app that provides users with information about different transport services, including licenses and taxes. It allows you to access its features anytime, anywhere.
Benefits of the mParivahan App
The mParivahan application offers many benefits and makes the entire DL/RC registration process hassle-free. Some of the points listing below.
All available information about vehicles registered in India can be accessing from the mParivahan online application
- If the original vehicle is not available, you may present a digital driver’s license or vehicle registration certificate to the traffic police at check-in. These documents have the same meaning as physical ones.
- If you lost your license plates, or they have been stolen enter the numbers of the car to find out all the incidents it was involved in, detainment locations, accidents, and speeding tickets.
- Get automatic verification.
- Here is a guide for conducting a used car inspection.
- There are many alerts and notifications that can be activated through our application.
- The app’s offline mode allows you to quickly detect vehicle information by simply inputting the license plate number.
- For RC, you can use a sticker with the QR code of the car pasted to the back.
- The application can provide information about towed vehicles.
How to Use Mparivahan
- First, download the mParivahan app from the Google Play Store for Android users and the App Store for iOS users.
- Enter your phone number to log in.
- Get the OTP Enter it and register.
- Check the Driver’s License (DL) or Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC) and select DL.
- Enter the DL number to generate the virtual driver’s license.
- Tap Add to My Dashboard.
- Enter your date of birth and a virtual driver’s license will be added to your dashboard.
- Next, enter your registration number and follow the same process to generate your RC.
- Check fitness and insurance validity of the vehicle
- Tap Add to My Dashboard again.
- Prompting for your vehicle’s engine number and VIN number.
- Get these details from RC and enter them.
- After checking all the details, go to the DL or RC whose permissions you want to view.
- QR Codes will generate and scanning and verifying upon presentation of these soft copies to authorities.
That’s it! Now you know all about the mParivahan app
mparivhan app is Using the following Cities:
- mparivahan assam
- mparivahan up
- mparivahan odisha
- mparivahan bihar
- mparivahan delhi
- mparivahan hp
- mparivahan gujarat
- mparivahan kerala
- mparivahan punjab
- mparivahan jk
- mparivahan haryana
- mparivahan mp
- mparivahan jharkhand
The mParivahan App is a great example of how AI can be used to make our lives easier.
You may also read: How to Check Details about BSNL